Jeans that You Must Have One!

Dressing Dapperly

    Take a look at the jeans I chose for this post, which hopefully you would like it and help you to boost your dressing taste. If you dislike the jeans or my taste, show me yours and lets exchange opinion!

----One---------------------------------------------------


Skinny Jeans by Asos- Material: 99% Cotton, 1% Elastane

- 49 USD
- Easy to match
- Best fit for skinny(Probably -135Ib+) and tall people (Probably -173cm+)
- My preference level: 7.5

----Two---------------------------------------------------


Straight Fit Jeans by  Carhartt WIP
- Material: 100% cotton
- 120 USD
- Best fit for Hiphop style people and summer time wear
- T-shirt at the top, avoid wearing puffy top clothes such as big coat
- My Preference level: 7 - 8 (Expensive!)

----Three-------------------------------------------------

   

- Straight jeans by Only & Sons
- Material: 89% Cotton, 8% Polyester, 3% Elastane
- 83 USD
- Suit for semiformal and casual dress
- Match with T-shirt, blazer, coat, jacket, etc, on the top would fit and looks dapper
- My preference level: 7 - 8




Thanks for the view!

Comments

Popular Posts